Monday, June 25, 2007

It's official: The sponsorship form is down

I hope that all Canadians will support me in this change from a one-on-one pairing organization to an organization that deals anonymously with the wounded. I know many people who have written to me will be disappointed that they won't have a soldier of their "own" to care for, but I remind you that it is just as gratifying to know that you've brought a smile to the lips of a scared, injured soldier, miles from home. We don't need to know his name.

If you are interested in knowing how you can help, please drop me an email at

canadianangels at gmail dot com

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doodle said...

I have been writing to a US soldier and was hoping to adopt a Canadian one. Surely this is about making all soldiers equal, by ensuring everyone gets letters from home, not just some. I don't understand why that is wrong Some military personel have lots of support, others have none. This nis about leveling the playing field, not favouritism, disappointed June Micklethwaite

7:56 PM  
Blogger Doodle said...

Are you aware that Amazon Deutchland (Germany) is available in English, so items can be sent direct, without, or with reduced, postage June Micklethwaite

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home