Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Return of the Blog

Firstly I want to apologize for abandoning the blog. It doesn't mean I've abandoned Canadian Angels. In fact, we've been very busy. This coming weekend is the MilBlog Conference in Washington DC.

And our operations with Landstuhl Hospital in Germany are ongoing. If you want to see what Soldiers Angels does over there, check out this post by MaryAnn. You'll see her set-up, and where your donations are going.

I promise, I will check in more often going forward.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you back!:)
(and looking forward to meeting you this weekend!!

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, it was great meeting you at the conference.

It was a blur, wasn't it? Too many people and not enough sleep... but a wonderful event and I can't wait until next year ;-)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home